Computer scientist mainly located in Budapest, Hungary, currently pursuing PhD studies in formal methods and verification techniques. Feeling the most comfortable at the intersection of theory and practice, where the latest research results come to life in real-world solutions.
- Formal methods, model checking, SMT, abstraction, CEGAR
- Verification of software, smart contracts and Petri nets
- Tool and framework development
- Experimental evaluation and analysis
Education and Degrees
- 2016 - present: Budapest University of Technology and Economics
Advised by Dr. Zoltán Micskei
- 2014 - 2016: Budapest University of Technology and Economics
Computer Engineering MSc [thesis]
- 2010 - 2014: Budapest University of Technology and Economics
Computer Engineering BSc [thesis]
Research Visits, Internships
- 2018-19: SRI International, New York, USA, Internship (2x3 months)
Formal verification of Solidity smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain. [tool] [paper]
- 2017: McGill University, Montréal, Canada, Research visit (8 weeks)
Development of functional verification for cyber-physical systems. [talk]
- 2015: CERN, Geneva, Switzerland, Internship (10 weeks)
Development of code generation in the ROOT data analysis framework. [tool] [report]
- 2013: evopro, Budapest, Hungary, Internship (6 weeks)
Modeling and analysis of public transportation networks using Petri nets. [paper]
- 2018 - present: Solc-Verify
Automated formal verification for Solidity smart contracts.
- 2016 - present: Theta
Generic, modular and configurable verification framework.
- 2012 - 2016: PetriDotNet
Petri net modeling and analysis framework.
- 2015 - 2015: ROOT
Data analysis framework of CERN for high energy physics.
Participation in Research Projects
- 2019 - present: ADVANCE
Addressing Verification and Validation Challenges in Future Cyber-Physical Systems.
- 2017 - 2018: CERN-BME Collaboration
Application of formal methods to verify industrial control code.
- 2016 - present: MTA-BME Lendület
Functional verification for cyber-physical systems.
- VSTTE’19 solc-verify: A Modular Verifier for Solidity Smart Contracts [paper] [talk]
With D. Jovanović
- SCP’18 Industrial Applications of the PetriDotNet Modelling and Analysis Tool [paper]
With A. Vörös, D. Darvas, A. Klenik, K. Marussy, V. Molnár, T. Bartha, I. Majzik
- FMCAD’17 Theta: a Framework for Abstraction Refinement-Based Model Checking [paper] [talk]
With T. Tóth, A. Vörös, Z. Micskei, I. Majzik
- FORTE’16 A Configurable CEGAR Framework with Interpolation-based Refinements [paper] [talk]
With _T. Tóth, A. Vörös, I. Majzik
- ICATPN’15 New search strategies for the Petri net CEGAR approach [paper] [talk]
With A. Vörös, T. Bartha
Full list of publications / Google Scholar / dblp
- Current: Formal Methods (MSc), Integration and Verification Techniques (BSc), Software and Systems Verification (MSc), Software Verification and Validation (PhD), Systems Engineering Laboratory 1-2 (BSc)
- Former: Basics of Programming 1-2 (BSc), Databases (BSc), Intelligent Systems Surveillance (BSc), IT Engineering Laboratory 2 (BSc), Software Laboratory 1-2 (BSc)
Professional Activities and Services
Summer Schools, Seminars